Sie haben die ideale Stelle nicht gesehen ?
Schicken Sie uns Ihre spontane Bewerbung
To join our R&D Biology Department we are looking for a Biology Laboratory Technician who is motivated to bring his/her expertise and experience to our company. Your tasks will be to assist the R&D Biology team in executing the following tasks:
– Communicate with project and resource managers on activities and priorities
– Communicate with other lab users for coordination of laboratory activities within and between projects
– Execution of experiments and analysis of scientific data in line with R&D project plan and deliverables, communicate results to project manager
– Documentation of R&D activities in line with the QMS
– Provide training to newcomers and students
– Contribution to the development of diagnostic tests for the our IVD device in compliance with our internal Quality Management System and under the ISO 13485 standard
– Contribution to the technology transfer of new products from R&D to Production, actively participating in all protocol development and validation phases
– Contribution to the research and development of processes for biological material characterization, reagents optimization, test execution and IVD kit stability
– Participating in duties for the maintenance and organization of the laboratory, including material purchasing and reception, as well as stock management
– Be critical albeit in a constructive and professional manner
– Laboratory Technician CFC a must, with min. 2 years of relevant professional experience.
– Rigor, attention to details, dedication and sense of responsibility.
– Ability to perform work independently and in a team in a fast-paced environment.
– Good computer skills (Windows, MS-office). Experience using an ERP a plus.
– Language requirement: French (Fluent) and English (B1-B2 Cambridge level)
– A challenging job in an exciting and fast growing company,
– Integration in a dynamic team,
– A highly innovative environment,
– An opportunity to improve healthcare.
You must be motivated to contribute to the development of a highly innovative company as part of our young, talented and ambitious team.
– Starting date: Immediately.
– Activity rate: 80-100% (To be discussed)
– Applicant must be Swiss or be holder of a valid residence permit.
We are looking for a Software Engineer: to complete our team.
To join our Engineering Department, we are looking for a Software Engineer who is motivated to bring his/her expertise and experience to our company. Your tasks will be to develop new tools in the Engineer team and your main tasks will be:
• Development, verification, validation and documentation of software tools used internally at Abionic for production processes, data management and quality assurance in compliance with the medical device standard ISO 62304.
• Participating in the design of mobile applications for in-vitro diagnostic products.
• Participate in maintaining the IT infrastructure and in continuous improvements.
• Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent
• Practical experience in different software development environments including C, C++, C#, MATLAB, SQL, PostgreSQL and web applications
• Experience with IT infrastructure is a plus
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Capable of working with little supervision and of delivering on time
• Language requirement: French (Fluent) and English (B1-B2 Cambridge level)
She or he must be motivated to contribute to the development of a highly innovative company as part of our young, talented and ambitious team.
• A challenging job in an exciting and fast growing company,
• Integration in a dynamic team,
• A highly innovative environment,
• An opportunity to improve healthcare.
• Starting date: Immediately.
• Activity rate: 100%
• Applicant must be Swiss or be holder of a valid residence permit.
Please send us your application (CV and a motivation letter) to email@example.com, mentioning “R&D Lab. Technician position” in the headline.