Join one of the most promising companies in the Swiss Medtech environment.
Abionic is committed to revolutionize the world of in vitro diagnostics with rapid universal point-of-care solutions. Based on disruptive technology, Abionic is offering the world of healthcare a novel point-of-care diagnostic tool and thereby fills patients’ unmet needs.
Abionic is an innovative company located in the Lausanne area, Switzerland. It is ideally positioned at the boundaries of medical technology, biotechnology and nanotechnology.
Abionic is a fast-growing company with ambitious objectives, spin-off from EPFL and a proud member of Health Valley Switzerland.
We are looking for a Software Engineer to complete our team!
To join our Engineering Department, we are looking for a Software Engineer who is motivated to bring his/her expertise and experience to our company. In this key position, you will design, develop and maintain software applications used both internally (in production and quality control) and externally (product applications and software distribution). The tasks associated to this position are:
- Development, verification, validation and documentation of software tools used internally at Abionic for production processes, data management and quality assurance in compliance with ISO 62304.
- Development, verification, validation and documentation of software tools used externally, some of them in compliance with ISO 62304.
- Participating in maintaining the IT infrastructure and in continuous improvements.
She/He must be motivated to contribute to the development and production of a highly innovative diagnostic platform as part of our young, talented and ambitious team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science or equivalent.
- Practical experience with one or more of the following: packaging systems, Git, database management, FullStack / BackEnd, cross-platform software development (Windows, MacOS).
- Practical experience in one or more of the following frameworks: React, Laravel, PyQt5.
- Practical experience with IT infrastructure: monitoring usage and performance, troubleshooting PC, server and software issues.
- Practical experience with writing multiple forms of testing including unit, integration, end-to-end protocols and documentation.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Capable of working with little supervision and of delivering on time, experience with Scrum and other Agile processes.
- Language requirement: French (Fluent) and English (B1-B2 Cambridge level).
A challenging job within an exciting modern environment within a Medtech company,
Integration in a dynamic and growing team,
A highly innovative environment,
An opportunity to improve healthcare.
Starting date: Immediately
Activity rate: 100%
You want to work in a modern environment and to integrate a dynamic team?
Please send us your application (CV, cover letter, and work certificates when applicable) to firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating “Software Engineer” in the headline.